Friday, December 17, 2010

Amazing...

Last night, I was praying to God. After I was done and went to sleep, I had a dream that a friend of mine, God(who, in the dream, was nothing but a shiny white silhouette), and myself were sitting at a table. I was still praying to Him, but I was talking more like I was talking to a dear friend. While I was talking/praying, my friend leaned over and hugged God, and God hugged her back, but still while looking and listening to me.

It was such a nice and peaceful dream! It was like the dream was there to remind me that God can listen to more than one person at once and cares about every single one of our needs.

Not only that, but once I got on here to share my little dream, I seen that an interesting verse had popped up. I JUST now looked it up, and look what it says!

Psalm 111:4 "He has made His wonderful works to be remembered; The Lord is gracious and full of compassion."

Wow! Lord, thank you for reminding me of how wonderful You are and how infinite Your love is.

♥, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment