Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just a thought

I am so unworthy.

I really am. I've been faltering in my time with God, and I have no right to. "Too busy" is such a sorry excuse to use for many reasons. I'm too busy to thank God that I have yet another day to live? I'm too busy to thank Him for all the many, many blessings He's given me? I'm too busy to just stop and stand in awe of His greatness? Never should I be "too busy" for God.

It's because of Him that I've had so much going on in my life lately. He is the One who has allowed me to meet and have some amazing people in my life. It's because of Him that I live such a blessed life. He takes the time to bless me and to care for me. It's only fair that I should take the time to properly thank and worship Him.

Dear God, thank you. Thank you for all that You do for not just me, but every single one of us. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for guiding me. Thank you loving me. Lord, I thank you for putting such precious people in my life. Each of them as helped to shape me into who I am today. Thank you Lord for my amazing family, my friends, and for Ryan. Thank you for all that You do. You are so worthy of praise, and I pray that You will continue helping me to grow closer to You. In Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment